>   Chris, could you please apply this patch to lyx2lyx/lyx_1_4.py and see if
> it
> works?

Yes, it works. But there are still some bugs in the SGML export. I guess I will
use the bugzilla system to report them.

One thing I can already tell you: when you have an URL (which you inserted with
Insert->URL) *inside* an SGML environment (which now is ERT), then this is
exported as "^A" istead of "<ulink something".

Chris

PS. Instead of waiting for me to give you an answer (which may take some time,
which then looks like ages...), why don't you grab

http://www.karakas-online.de/mySGML/mySGML.lyx

import it, then export it to DocBook and try to pass it through Openjade? ;-)

--
Regards

Chris Karakas
http://www.karakas-online.de