Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> IMHO, the bibtex dialog should be accessible from the
Abdelrazak> citation dialog. For the matter, I think everything
Abdelrazak> related to citation should be accessible through the
Abdelrazak> citation dialog.

I do not think a global setting needs to be accessible from a local
inset. It is confusing.

So should we put the handling of multiple bibtex database in the document settings dialog instead?

Abdelrazak> Question: Is it possible to make a reference to a bibtex
Abdelrazak> element as well as a local bibliography element in the
Abdelrazak> same document?
I don't think so.

IMHO, this is bad. Imagine you have a document with some bibliography elements already inside. If you want to refer to an element inside a bibtex database you have first to convert all your biblio elements first?

Abdelrazak> I think a simple, case-insensitive, search-as-type is more
Abdelrazak> than enough and more intuitive. A more powerful search
Abdelrazak> tool dialog could be opened in need of advanced search
Abdelrazak> (via Ctr+F and/or a search button).

Yes.

This is in my long-long todo list then. Maybe next Christmas :-)

Abdel.