Abdelrazak Younes a écrit :
Georg Baum a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
buf->lyxrc.C: tempdir_path = "/tmp";
It seems that this one is overwritten in LyX::init() anyway. Remove it.
Should I update my patch with this and commit it?

I think so, but you should leave out the changes in createLyXTmpDir().
(chicken and egg problem). The tests for /tmp in createLyXTmpDir() ensure
that no attempt is made to create /tmp (if somebody specifies that as
temporary directory). One could of course add C:\\TEMP there if that is
needed, or maybe invent some more general test.

OK. New patch attached.

Shall I commit that?

Sorry if I asked two times but I am careful here as I don't want Lars to beat me ;-)

Abdel.