On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 03:59:10PM +0100, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Martin> On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 15:23 +0200, Martin Vermeer wrote:
> >> Just wanted to make sure no further changes were called for before
> >> committing... I will commit this then.
>
> Martin> Committed... with following log entry (have to get used
> Martin> still):
>
> This can go in 1.4.1.

So done:

        Make raising/lowering selection to super/sub script work again.
        Also C-M of math does not result in empty mbox anymore.

        * cursor.[Ch]: remove paste()

        * mathed/math_nestinset.C
        (MathNestInset::doDispatch):
        (MathNestInset::lfunMouseRelease):
        (MathNestInset::interpret): save selection and transfer to script
        (MathNestInset::script): insert selection into super/sub script

        * mathed/math_nestinset.h: add parameter to script

Thanks,

- Martin