Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> Reading BranchList.C, it seems that the default color is "none". This
> doesn't seems like a valid color reading LColor.C:

The branch color has nothing to do with LColor, AFAIK it is never converted
to one.

> By the way, is there a reason why Branch stores a string instead of a
> LColor?

Yes. It stores the string as "#rrggbb" in the .lyx file, because a user can
choose arbitrary colors, not only the ones that have names in LColor.

> Seems to me like there are a lot of unnecessary conversion.

I am not sure. Maybe it would be better to store it as a numerical rgb
triplet?

> Branch does not even have a default constructor... is that on purpose?

I don't know.

Georg