Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

> Actually I prefer the 3 ints solution but I thought this would
> complicate the lyx and latex file writings.

I don't understand. lyxname and latexname are used for lyx and latex file
writing, x11name has nothing to do with that.

> That was my point, I doing thing it provide much compared to QColor and
> I am sure there is a Gtk equivalent.

Yes, Gdk::Color IIRC, but how could these be used outside of the specific
frontend? I know only one way (ditch all frontends but one and give up the
frontend-core separation), but proposing that would generate heated
discussions that I'd like to avoid by all means.

Georg