Georg Baum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> What I meant was: Do we need for one setting of cygwin_path_fix_needed both
> windos/posix styles, or does cygwin_path_fix_needed simply switch
> external_path() between the windows and posix version?

As it is now, cygwin_path_fix_needed simply switch external_path()
between the windows and posix version. However, if regarded as an OS,
cygwin is really posix, so in some cases one must always use
internal_path(). This is a singular case with respect to the other
supported OSes. It may seem complicated, but apart the need for some
polish, it does work.

--
Enrico