Lars Gullik Bjønnes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> | If this is meant to be code to read a comma-separated list, then it's not
> | robust. This file can be edited by hand...
>
> If you edit it by hand you are on your own.
> But sure if we can make it more robust.

> | Bo, have a look at Boost.Tokenizer. It's ideally suited to, well,
> | tokenizing
> Perhaps boost::regex will be even easier.

I don't think so.

    #include <iostream>
    #include <boost/tokenizer.hpp>
    #include <string>

    int main()
    {
       std::string const data = "This is,  a test";
       typedef boost::tokenizer<boost::char_separator<char> > Tokenizer;
       // Tokenize on spaces and commas.
       // Discard empty tokens.
       boost::char_separator<char> sep(" ,");

       Tokenizer tokens(data, sep);
       Tokenizer::iterator const end = tokens.end();
       for (Tokenizer::iterator it = tokens.begin(); it != end; ++it)
         std::cout << "<" << *tok_iter << "> ";
       std::cout << "\n";
       return EXIT_SUCCESS;
    }