>> But again, this
>> is wrong: it may happen that the theCuts[0] does not use the same
>> textclass and thus the same default layout.

Martin> No, not in this case, when called from doInsertInset.

Yes, but you expose this function to all uses.

>> What I propose is to run resetParagraphStyle on the whole LyXText
>> after pasting. This cannot really hurt :)

Martin> That's precisely what the insertert FIXME complained about ;-)

I see that now. But I do not think it matters much.

Martin> Sure I can do it. Where do you want resetParagraphStyles to be
Martin> relocated?

Good question. What about putting it in anonymous namespace in
text3.C?