"John C. McCabe-Dansted" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

|  - Removes the USE_BOOST_FORMAT #ifdef, and always uses the std C++ code
which
| is simpler anyway.

This last one is not quite ok.
We use gettext for translation (_()) and to make it not too hard for
translators we must keep sentences, longer termes, lines, etc. In the
same string.

!                       terr.insertError(lineno,warning_terse,warning+
!                               "\n\nChkTeX "+type+" id # "+warno+
!                               "\nFilename: "+srcfile);

Would have to be something like

terr.insertError(lineno,
                 warning_terse,
                 bformat(_("%1$s\n\nChkTex %2$s id # %3$d\nFilename: %4$s"),
                         warning, type, warno, srcfile)));

Could you have a look at this, and perhaps rediff against trunk?

--
        Lgb