Georg> Am Sonntag, 26. März 2006 05:10 schrieb Uwe Stöhr:
>> Attached a small patch for chkconfig.ltx to check for the
>> LaTeX-package "preview". I also patched the LaTeXConfig.lyx.in to
>> describe the preview package and to add descriptions for prettyref
>> and varioref.

Georg> I put this into trunk. Jean-Marc will tell whether it goes in
Georg> 1.4 also.

Please put it in branch too. I should have done that long ago.

>> Btw. for what is the file LyXConfig.lyx.in needed?

Georg> I knew once, but forgot.

It was supposed to supersede LaTeXConfig.lyx.in, but for some reason I
did not like it and let it die (maybe because it was not me who came
with the idea :). It is LaTeXConfig+info on the installed programs.