The problem ended after I restarted my computer and opened and closed the LyX program and documents a few times.

On Apr 3, 2006, at 6:15 AM, Darren Oh wrote:

No.

On Mar 31, 2006, at 4:07 AM, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

"Darren" == Darren Oh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Darren> Thank you for the suggestion. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem
Darren> to be the problem. I removed the LyX and LyX-1.4 directories
Darren> and restarted LyX, but it still crashed when I tried to open
Darren> Preferences.

Do you use a locale different from english?