Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
bool needsUpdateCounters(Buffer const & buf, ParIterator & it) { if
(it->layout()->counter.empty()) {

Abdelrazak> Apparently, this is not a good test for enumerate (returns
Abdelrazak> true). Do you know why?

Yes, because enumerate is hardcoded to use four different counters, on
per level.

So maybe after all it is better to enumerate the cases that are not a
problem:

OK, I'll use a switch then with all the following cases. I'll send a patch soon.

Abdel.

        LABEL_NO_LABEL,
        ///
        LABEL_MANUAL,
        ///
        LABEL_BIBLIO,
        ///
        LABEL_TOP_ENVIRONMENT,
        ///
        LABEL_CENTERED_TOP_ENVIRONMENT,
        ///
        LABEL_STATIC,
        ///
        LABEL_ITEMIZE

or alternatively list the ones that are a problem:

        ///
        LABEL_SENSITIVE,
        ///
        LABEL_COUNTER,