Georg Baum wrote:

Martin Vermeer wrote:

So done, revision 13566:

Fine!

What I forgot to mention earlier: The automatic loading of nicefrac is
(strictly speaking) a file format change. Given the problems we had in 1.3
with the wasy package I am not sure whether we should do that unless we
have a flexible package loading mechanism (similar to amsmath: auto, on,
off).
Surely, lyx 1.5.0 will have many new features, so a new
file format is to be expected?  There will be unicode,
there will be new insets of which nicefrac is only one.

I am not sure that a nicefrac: on/off/auto is that useful,
perhaps you can explain the need,  when would you
want to force it off? Is there more to it than
don't use "nice fractions" if you don't like the look?

Helge Hafting