Martin> Nothing. Nothing at all. An LFUN_PASTESELECTION is dispatched,
Martin> apparently with the existing cursor position.

Martin> In the scenario described in the bug report, that cursor
Martin> position will be somewhere in texted, where text is being
Martin> selected for middle-mouse insertion. Result: the selection is
Martin> inserted outside the math inset, at that old position. Just
Martin> what we saw happening.

Martin> OK, I'll try moving the code over from Release to Press.

Also, we should probably avoid using setScreenPos (and get rid of it;
it is used there, and in LFUN_SETXY in same file, where it is marked
as broken). Doesn't editXY or something like that help?