Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> here my second one, we talk here about hundreds of warning per file. An
> excerpt here:

> d:/program/Qt/4.1.1//include/QtGui/../../src/gui/widgets/qcombobox.h:262:
> warning: inline
> function 'const QComboBoxPrivate* QComboBox::d_func() const' is declared
> as dllimport: attribute ignored.

Right. This one is a right royal pain in the arse and there's absolutely no way
to turn it off without losing other interesting warnings. Curse Qt is the best I
can suggest.

What I tend to do (or did ;-)) is pipe the compiler output to a file and then
filter out those warnings I wasn't interested in.

make 2>&1 | tee make.log
sed '/declared as dllimport/d' make.log

or even

make 2>&1 | sed '/declared as dllimport/d' | tee make.log

Angus