Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
Enrico> That's -Wl,--export-all-symbols and simply passes
Enrico> --export-all-symbols
Enrico> to the linker. It does no good and simply will increase your linking
Enrico> time. I suggest that you get rid of it.

Abdel> As cited below, Enrico tested on cygwin and
Abdel> cygwin/X11 that this patch does not cause any
Abdel> problem. So I would like to ask Angus
Abdel> principally his opinion on this. If Kayvan
Abdel> could also tell us his reason for putting that
Abdel> at the first place, that would be great.

I have no opinion on this; it's outside of my experience.

Angus