Enrico Forestieri wrote:

> This is perfect! I tested it and think that this should also go in 1.4.

Jean-Marc will tell. What is missing now is support for these in the math
panel. It should not be too difficult to add, I would simply make a copy of
the existing delimiters dialog. The images are all there already. Do you
want to have a go?

> The only glitch is that \{ and \} are different from \lbrace and
> \rbrace on screen. I don't like that \{ and \} are in italic, too.
> This is of secondary importance, though.

Not here. I get the same results on screen. Are you sure that you don't have
parts from an old patch applied?

Georg