Andre Poenitz a écrit :
On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 09:49:01AM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
Andre Poenitz a écrit :
Not in my vi. The previous lines uses a tab for indentation (as they should) and the 'insertColums' line uses four spaces.

Believe it or not, that _is_ a difference.

Two people told me so already, I think I undesrtand with this third iteration ;-)

Me too but I was worried that a section with the same text could get replaced. The last version in svn do not take str anyway... but still make use of make_pair.

The two versions are semantically equivalent. In fact, operator[] is
just syntactic sugar. But it helps...

Yep.

What is not the best approach?

Storing QModelIndex over 'a long period of time'.

Qt dcumentation is pretty vague in this area, and I had crashs which
went away after chosing something more robust.

If you are sure that your way is safe, fine. I just wanted to warn...

Sure thanks. What I found is that the QModelIndex inside a SelectonModel are not stable at all. But QModelIndex inside an AbstractItemModel are stable.

Abdel.