Bo Peng wrote:

>> Please not later,
>
> Come on, I am checking now ...

That's fine.

> On my agenda, I need to fix master-slave docs for local-layout-cls. I
> do not see a session bug, could explain to again me? (I may missed a
> few emails.)

If you open a master doc, the slave docs will automatically open, too under
some circumstances (I don't know what triggers this). If you close LyX with
an open master doc, all docs will be written to the session file. On next
startup you will get a dialog box for each slave doc asking you whether you
want to open it again, because LyX tries to open it twice: Once because it
gets loaded from the master doc and once again because it is in the session
file.

> Actually, I was going to ask you to send me such an example
> (master/slave/subdir) so that I can test. Lyx examples do not seem to
> have that.

You could easily create it yourself. The bug happens with the attached.

Georg