Uwe Stöhr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

| Andre Poenitz schrieb:
|
| >> Andre> Do we already have a location?
| >>
| >> Not that I know of.
|
| What is needed for a meeting, I mean how many computers

A couple(2-4); several of us use to bring our laptops.
And intranet is required, wireless is a bonus, internet connection is
nice but not a hard requirement.

| and what kind
| of meeting rooms?

A living room or other informal setting is quite good enough.
        We have done:
                - living rooms
                - cellars
                - kitchen (kindo)
                - bedrooms
                (-boat (ok pushing it))

| How many people are coming (round about) and how
| long will you stay?

We have been from 4-9 people (or thereabouts), a cot to sleep on is
good enough for me, but a bed is also ok...

We are very adaptable.

| I could ask our university IT and the faculty of informatics if they
| have a room with computers for a meeting. To book a room for 10 - 20
| people for free at the university shouldn't be a problem.
| I'm at the university in Freiburg (Breisgau), Germany where also
| Jürgen Spitzmüller is living, so perhaps we both could organize
| something.

Please tell when you know something.

--
        Lgb