Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Philippe" == Philippe Charpentier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Philippe> After some tests, I found the following (for the qt
Philippe> frontend): in a terminal if I type: export LANG=fr_FR (or
Philippe> whatever different of en_...) export LC_NUMERIC=C lyx then
Philippe> all seems to work fine! Is this a lyx bug?

I read qt 3.3.5 source, read the patches in fc5 src.rpm, and do not
know why this could happen. Do you still have the problem?

JMarc
Yes. I also notice that in some other qt (or KDE) applications (kword if I remember...) for similar strings, I have to type 1,5 if the LANG if fr_FR (or de_DE ...) and 1.5 if the LANG is en_GB. The problem appears with the rpm of the extra repository but also if I recompil lyx.

PhC