Luis Rivera a écrit :
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Luis Rivera a écrit :

 > Where did you get this file?

From the gnuwin32 project. I've put it in my web site (younes.a.free,fr) I could not post it to the list even after having changed the extension so it can pass the filters.

I see. I also tried to find it on mingw and cygwin, but it isn't there, at least in my install... Why don't you try to post it to the LyX wiki? Just remember to add a link to the file so that I don't have to surf around to find it.

I've tried to put them on the wiki but I need a login and password apparently. Feel free to add them and to add some contents if you want.

The files are there anyway:
http://younes.a.free.fr/Lyx-15-experimental/
http://younes.a.free.fr/Lyx-15-experimental/zlib1.dll
http://younes.a.free.fr/Lyx-15-experimental/libiconv2.dll

I have put another package which contains the exe and the needed runtimes dll:
http://younes.a.free.fr/Lyx-15-experimental/lyx-qt4-exe-and-dlls.zip

Abdel.