Enrico Forestieri a écrit :
On Sat, Apr 29, 2006 at 04:36:31PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:

It was friday Enrico, Friday!

Please, explain this Friday thing. In my culture Friday is like
Saturday, or Monday, or... (sorry for being so stupid).

You mean nobody explained you? I understand your reaction then. I've read a bit the archive and here is my interpretation: In the old old days when men were men and lyx was a pioneer project, there were huge flame wars among developers. Also some developers were using the list as a discussion forum for personal and out of topic subjects. It was then decided that Friday would be the only day when such behavior will be allowed. On that day, everything but smileys is allowed, hence the name "no-smiley day".

Did I get it right gentlemen?

Abdel.