On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 09:41:37PM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Enrico> Jean-Marc suggested using something like GGI_CHECK_LIB here:
> Enrico>
> http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/*checkout*/ggi/tools/buildframework/m4/check4libggi.m4?rev=1.7
>
> Enrico> instead of AC_CHECK_LIB. I'll see what I can put together.
>
> It seems that the libtool files are not available in all qt
> distributions, so this is not a complete solution. Another idea would
> be to use the prl file (for qmake, right?). Would this one give enough
> info for what we want to do?

I would say yes. I attach here the prl file I obtain when buiding qt
for a mingw target. What is needed is QMAKE_PRL_LIBS, but do we need
to write a custom script to access that info?

--
Enrico
QMAKE_PRL_BUILD_DIR = C:/cygwin/usr/local/src/qt-3/src
QMAKE_PRO_INPUT = C:\cygwin\usr\local\src\qt-3\src\qt.pro
QMAKE_PRL_TARGET = libqt
QMAKE_PRL_DEFINES = QT_ACCESSIBILITY_SUPPORT QT_NO_DEBUG
QMAKE_PRL_CONFIG = qt warn_on release link_prl static release stl rtti
enterprise nocrosscompiler stl rtti warn_off create_prl link_prl minimal-config
small-config medium-config large-config full-config release staticlib
no-exceptions no-incremental no-thread no-largefile no-gif no-tablet zlib
no-opengl sound precompile_header bigcodecs styles tools kernel widgets dialogs
iconview workspace canvas table xml accessibility sound png mng jpeg png jpeg
mng qt warn_on depend_includepath qmake_cache staticlib zlib staticlib windows
moc
QMAKE_PRL_VERSION = 3
QMAKE_PRL_LIBS = -lkernel32 -luser32 -lgdi32 -lcomdlg32 -ladvapi32 -lshell32
-lole32 -loleaut32 -luuid -limm32 -lwinmm -lwsock32 -lwinspool