Joost Verburg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
Angus> * control the compilation of
Angus> development\Win32\packaging\installer\lyx_configure.C from a
Angus> Makefile.am

JMarc> Is this lyx_configure still needed?

Joost> With the new configure.py, this one is not needed anymore.

If that's true, that's cool. But don't we still need to output lyxrc.dist and
lyx.bat? It way well be that your reworked installer doesn't need
lyx_configure.dll but your nsis skills are defintely stronger than mine ;-)

Jean-Marc, I'll be in Seattle for the next two weeks. If Joost has revealed his
new installer by then, that'd be great. If not, I'll try and bring what we have
up to speed with the new runtime environment.

Angus