Jean-Marc Lasgouttes a écrit :
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> John Levon a écrit :
On Mon, May 08, 2006 at 04:19:29PM +0200, Abdelrazak Younes wrote:
scons: Configure: Checking for main() in C library nsl...
What is this nsl library?
It's networking functions on certain UNIX types like Solaris.

Abdelrazak> Thanks for the info, it is used in LyX client I suppose?

Also in server... I spend some time getting this right for solaris,
please do not ruin it.

The objective is not to ruin anything but to complete scons support.

And the X server needs it too, but I guess scons has some code of its
own to handle that.

Thanks for the info.

Abdel.