On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 07:44:26PM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:
> >I guess the only difference is that in the Lars case you should
> >work from the top srcdir and in your case from development/scons.
> >
> >I would prefer the top srcdir. This should be decided once for all as
> >using scons-local one has to move the scons-local-0.96.92 dir and a
> >couple of scripts back and forth.
>
> Have you tried Lars' method? Since all sconscript, qt4.py etc are
> under development/scons, treating sconstruct alone as top level
> sconstruct may cause some problem.
>
> I am trying his method though.

I am using his patch and on solaris compilation is going on, but on
cygwin it fails with this error:

g++ -o release/common/frontends/Painter.o -c -O2 -I/usr/lib/qt3/include
-I/usr/include/qt3 -I/usr/local/include -Iboost -Isrc -I.
src/frontends/Painter.C
scons: *** Source
`src/frontends/qt3/#release/common/frontends/qt3/BulletsModule.h' not found,
needed by target
`release/common/frontends/qt3/#release/common/frontends/qt3/moc_BulletsModule.cc'.
  Stop.

Enrico