Abdelrazak> I understand all this, really. Nevertheless, maybe because
Abdelrazak> of this bad past experience, I have the feeling that you
Abdelrazak> (as a whole) are over protective with your baby. LyX is
Abdelrazak> not a baby anymore, she is now a beautiful young lady that
Abdelrazak> needs some adventure beside you ;-)

As you may now, men are not supposed to take liberties with women just
because they want to.

And you should be very careful about her angry brothers :)

Abdelrazak> I mean, maybe I am wrong but the primary reason why you
Abdelrazak> have cleanup the code is to ease new feature development,
Abdelrazak> isn't it?

Yes. And we do not intend to cleanup the same things again in one or
two years. I think the important thing here is that features should be
designed and not only coded.

Abdelrazak> [...]
>> So my fellow LyXians if you elect me as president I promisse free
>> bear for everyone. ;-)

Abdelrazak> That sounds like the maintainer you were looking for Lars
Abdelrazak> :-)

What would we do with a bear??