Bo Peng a écrit :
Dear Abdel and Enrico,

Attached patch is supposed to fix:

Excellent!

QUESTION:

 6. create multiple "config.h" in build directory not in the source (as
   is done with autotools):
    2.a. release/config.h for all general macro including
        BOOST_USER_CONFIG
    2.a. release/boost_config.h for all boost_specific macro except
        BOOST_USER_CONFIG
    2.c. release/support/config.h for all support specific macro (this
        will include the general one)

 I do not see where autotools are doing this.

They are _not_ doing this; we talked about this two Friday ago. IMO, it would be a very nice improvement over autotools. But you might want to wait a bit until scons stabilize and is on par with autotools WRT functionality.

 7. link tex2lyx and lyxclient to liblyxbase_pre.a instead of recompiling
   copied files.

 I can not do this. Some of the .C files include different .h file
with the same name.

Hum... This is *bad*. Which headers exactly?

Please test it. I am not in a hurry to apply.

Will do.

Abdel.