Joost> Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
>> Not all the bugs I left for 1.4.2 belong there. I just left them
>> for consideration for now. I think it is time to finish preparing
>> for 1.4.2, since we have already many things done. I guess the main
>> thing we are waiting for is the windows installer. However, there
>> is unfinished stuff.

Joost> When the two remaining Windows issues (fonts and clean_dvi) are
Joost> fixed, the new Windows installer can be finished within a few
Joost> days.

Hmm, so you are waiting for me...

There are a few things that still annoy me with the font patch, and I
have not decided yet whether they are important.

1/ the font names are hardcoded. In OSX it is easier, since we can
just add the whole directory. It would be nice to use a
boost::filesystem::directory_iterator.

2/ what happens if fonts with same name are already installed? Is
there a risk, especially when we remove them?

3/ what happens if some fonts are not in the fonts/ directory? Does
LyX crash?