Hello Webmaster,

I thought you ought to know that the screenshots on
http://www.lyx.org/about/screenshots.php do not seem to be working. Using
Windows XP and FireFox or IE6 I get the message that the images cannot be
displayed because they contain errors.

Also on http://www.lyx.org/ the two gifs mentioned in the paragraph below
seem in fact not to be text, but pictures of a duckbilled platypus.

"Just to whet your appetite and show you what LyX can do, here are two of
the seventy-five or so gifs from the LyX Graphical Tour. The first shows a
page of (rather busy) text being edited in LyX, while the second shows the
printed output resulting from that page."

As I am considering using Lyx for a book I am writing, could you direct me
to some screenshots?

Kind regards,

Derek Cornish