On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 11:17:28AM -0500, Bo Peng wrote:

> > It now fails when linking lyxclient. I think it is due to missing
> > -lintl and -lshlwapi. Then there is a problem with libraries ordering
> > (I think -lsupports should come before -lboost_*).
>
> Updated patch is attached, this time tested under cygwin.

It works perfectly. Installation went ok and localized menus work, too.

A minor glitch is that it installs two copies of the lyx executable,
one named lyx-1.5.0svn.exe and the other lyx-qt3-1.5.0svn.exe.
If you think this is necessary, a symlink maybe in order here.

The cygwin LyX with Qt3/X11 is the snappiest version on the Windows
platform ;-)

--
Enrico