Some remarks:
- The name of the draft dvi format needs to be dvi2. The number at the end marks it as child format of dvi, and it inherits the dvi viewer setting. - I adjusted the test a bit so that we don't need to list the latex programs twice

Then clean_dvi script could also be used on other platforms than windows. I think that it should be included in the main distribution if configure.py knows about it. Therefore I moved it in lib/scripts and adjusted Angus' scripts.

If this patch (for 1.5) works for you I'll put it in.

Thanks. Do you also have a patch for 1.4? I have no 1.5 tree to test.

Joost