Juergen> I found the following small bug very annoying during the last
Juergen> days: when you open the tabular dialog with rmb, the cursor
Juergen> jumps out of the table. You have to click inside again, which
Juergen> brings the tabular dialog in the background...

I do not really understand why the cursor jumps outside of the table,
actually. Thinking about it, it may be that we should remove the
following in LFUN_MOUSE_PRESS:

                // we'll pop up the table dialog on release
                if (cmd.button() == mouse_button::button3)
                        cur.undispatched();

It is probably this undispatched that makes the cursor quit. I'd
propose to remove it (after testing).

Juergen> The attached patch fixes that.

Juergen> OK for branch and trunk?

Yes, maybe with the removal above.