Michael> Hi Jean-Marc,
>> I do not see why you remove isDeletedText and isInsertedText. These
>> are typically helper functions and do not need to be methods at
>> all.

Michael> IIRC, isInsertedText() is not used at all.

Do you know why? It is strange.

Michael> isDeletedText has been changed into a method of class
Michael> Paragraph (where it belongs). This is also more OO-like.

I think Lars prefers to have these kind of helper functions outside of
classes. We tend to have too many methods now, so moving functions to
methods is backwards, I think.