Georg Baum wrote:
Jean-Marc, I think this one should go in. Shall I do it? I will send a
revised version of my "autoview-logic" patch after this one is in, because
it conflicts with this one. I really think that the "autoview-logic" patch
should go in 1.4.2.

Thanks for committing this. I'm still not sure about DraftDVI being viewable. I have not been able to find any problems with clean_dvi and having two DVI formats causes confusion for end-users not aware of the whole clean_dvi thing.

Moreover, Postscript is also generated from DVI. To go around clean_dvi you would need Postscript from DraftDVI, which also doesn't look like a good idea.

Regards,

Joost