Georg Baum wrote:
Am Samstag, 27. Mai 2006 14:57 schrieb Abdelrazak Younes:
I have maybe an idea. Peter Kummel claims the following in his Cmake
patch:
and this fixes the crash on exit under windows, maybe
lyx_gui::unregister_socket_callback(fd_) is broken under windows.

This is something completely different and does not help on linux, because

Year I noticed that after sending the patch ;-)

fd_ is only -1 on windows where we don't have support for sockets. I am going to commit the attached patch, that fixes the crash and while I was at it I also added checks for the close() return value as recommended by the man page.

Very good.

Thanks,
Abdel.