Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
What you can do is create a special casing in ToobarBackend.C for your
popup widget.

thanks, i'll have a look there

icon palette and menu are syntactically the same thing, only the
display differs (icons vs. labels). These things should be implemented
in toolbarbackend with new tags modelled after SubMenu in MenuBackend.
And then, of course, we need a good implementation in the frontends.

ok

It seems to me that the icon palettes and menus that we need for a
math toolbar are static, am I wrong? In this case, supporting them is
as simple as enumerating in the .ui file.

unless we want to allow user defined iconpanels ...

thanks, edwin