Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:
"Abdelrazak" == Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Abdelrazak> This is a static method of FontLoader and I suspect that
Abdelrazak> it needs at least an instantiation of this class.
It does not (because it is static). Anyway there _is_ a global
fontloader object, but its constructor does not do anything
qt-related. And it does not contain qt objects (only an array on
pointers to qt objects).

I know it's only pointer and as I said it was just all suppositions, I am not compiler expert.

 I tried to find them and failed. I suspected qtTimeout objects at
some time, but the first one is created after QApplication
initialization.

Abdelrazak> Is there any static method or member along the use of the
Abdelrazak> QTimer?

What I did was to put a break point on the Timeout constructor in gdb
and look at the backtrace on first stop. This is after qapp has been
constructed.

So the same thing should be done under Mac and Windows.

Abdel.