Bo Peng wrote:

>> YES! it generates the files after building, maybe you could change this.
>
> I also see the problem of this approach. I will add a build_project
> option and separate build and project generation process. (Another
> problem now is that building in msvs will regenerate the project
> file.)
>
> I also notice that the source file specified actually are not
> necessarily the one used to build since scons is used. I will remove
> the exclude, include options in the MSVSProject function....
>
> But at least the project files seem to be working.
>
> Bo

I've successfully build lyx with the IDE, but it's only a IDE
for the build process, debugging does not work, and before each
program start it does a complete scons run which takes too long,
so there are no advantages to use the ide instead the command line.

While the project is only are a overkill-wrapper around the scons
script, I don't think it is worth to invest more time on this.

At least we've now a msvc build with scons.

But for the project generation I'll reanimate my cmake files.

Lars, could you please give me write access to svn?
I know svn/cvs and will only change files in development/cmake.

As login name you could use kuemmel.

Thank you,

Peter