Am Samstag, 3. Juni 2006 17:32 schrieb Martin Vermeer:
> I believe I know that too: noFontChange(). The attached fixes the
reported
> bug. I'll commit it soon to 1.5 and 1.4 if I hear no objection.

That looks OK since insetminipage did also return true in noFontChange()
(but I think the 1.4 patch should wait for Jean-Marcs approval).
The big problem is that up to now we had the wrong setting, and I don't
know whether LaTeX errors would result for all possible font settings
that are now different. Therefore we should explain this change and
possible consequences in status.14x.

Georg