Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:
Abdelrazak Younes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
| -class GWorkArea : public WorkArea, public sigc::trackable {
| +class GWorkArea : public WorkArea, public Clipboard, public
| sigc::trackable {

Why inherit?

It's a temporary measure that remove the clipboard oriented methods from WorkArea. When the methods are effectively moved out from GWorkArea, the inheritance can go.

I see that this temporary state makes you all nervous so I will do the cleaning and create connections from GWorkArea to a new Clipboard class.

| +/**
| +The call to this method must be done after the WorkArea creation.
| +*/
| +Clipboard * getClipboard()
| +{
| +     return work_area_;
| +}

Will make multiple workareas not work.

I _know_. But multiple workareas does not work in any case.
Again, this is all temporary...

Abdel.