Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> This looks good. What kind of feedback do you need before applying it?

I am still waiting for feedback from windows and maybe BSD users. So far we
know that it works fine on OS X and Linux.

> Do we need extensive testing of batch-commands processing, for
> example?

I am not sure whether it is possible to test all code paths. I would be
confident if somebody could review all cases where lyx_exit() is used, the
rest should be safe. My idea behind the lyx_exit change was that we need to
use lyx_gui::exit if we exit after we entered the GUI event loop.

Georg