Lars Gullik Bjønnes wrote:

| I think I hate the comment. :-)
| | Perhaps we should use a enum to make the code in itself clearer. | | oldpar.erase(old.pos() - 1, Tracking::Off); | | or something.

Or just drop the comment and have people learn the api's.
After having introduced the enum in the last two hours, I finally come to the conclusion that a simple bool type is more suitable than an enum type for which C++ does not provide any type-safety. There are just two values, on and off. That's what bool is made for :-)

I will adjust the comment(s) to make things clearer.

Michael