Abdelrazak> I am far from a Guru but I guess your patch is not
Abdelrazak> complete. Did you define setFocus as a slot?

Sorry, I missed a file. Here is the complete file.

Should I have declared setFocus in the public slot: section?

Abdelrazak> Or is it call somewhere within the code? Not sure about
Abdelrazak> Qt3 but QWidget::setFocus() is slot in Qt4. You might want
Abdelrazak> to use an event instead:

Abdelrazak>   void QWidget::focusInEvent (QFocusEvent * event)

Abdelrazak> Not sure about that though...

I thought about that too, but it seemed to me that setFocus was higher
level, and thus more suitable.