Juergen Spitzmueller wrote:

> OK, attached is a patch that does that and
> - sets spaces to "none" initially
> - moves the booktabs button to "borders" as well, since it looks more
> obvious there.
> - changed the input validators, so it is now possible to insert lenghts
> like "2em" directly to the widget.

I see that you used validators for unsigned lengths. I agree that this is
the normal case, but maybe it should be possible to insert a negative
length in special cases?

> OK to apply?

Yes, but I have some comments:

+                       if (!form_->bc().bp().isReadOnly()) {
+                               topspaceED->setEnabled(false);
+                               topspaceUnit->setEnabled(false);
+                       }

The if is not needed here.

+       connect(topspaceCO, SIGNAL( activated(int) ), this,
SLOT(topspace_changed()));

I think our spacing rules say

+       connect(topspaceCO, SIGNAL(activated(int)), this,
SLOT(topspace_changed()));

-  <tabstop>topspaceED</tabstop>
-  <tabstop>topspaceUnit</tabstop>
-  <tabstop>bottomspaceED</tabstop>
-  <tabstop>bottomspaceUnit</tabstop>
-  <tabstop>interlinespaceED</tabstop>
-  <tabstop>interlinespaceUnit</tabstop>

Why are the new widgets not listed?

Georg