On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 11:47:36AM +0200, Jean-Marc Lasgouttes wrote:

> Bruce> I am reading the Extended Features manual, and it is very good.
> Bruce> However, I would like to suggest a different name for this
> Bruce> manual. I think of Extended as Extending, or a manual about
> Bruce> extending the features of LyX. Seems it should be called
> Bruce> "Advanced Features."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!
Noooooooooooooooooooo!

We've been through this discussion already!  After pulling my hair out
for weeks trying desperately to come up with a name that all the
devvies liked, I came up with "Extended Features."  Please please
please let's not reboil old cabbage.

BTW:  I looked at the docs recently.  Extended Features is not at all
in the format I outlined several years ago.  Specifically, various
sections have no indication of who the author is.

I suggest, before going any further with this "debate", that y'all
re-read the intro to EF and see what I had in mind with that doc...

--
John Weiss