Tomasz> I have some free time and I want help to LyX Team in
Tomasz> translation user interface and rest documentations into
Tomasz> polish. I found on translation page e-mail address to Wojtek
Tomasz> Pekala. Unfortunalety mailer daemon returned undelivered mail
Tomasz> to Wojtek Pekala. I hope is there coordinator for polish
Tomasz> language. I translated file ui into polish for LyX 1.1.6 and I
Tomasz> attach it.

Hello,

This translation is certinly very useful, but unfortunately the way it
is done in 1.1.6 is a bit different: the po/pl.po file alreay contains
entries for the items in default.ui, and you have to translate these.
Example

#: src/ext_l10n.h:22
#, fuzzy
msgid "Save As...|A"
msgstr "Zachowaj jako"

You should probably try to contact Paweł Dziekoński
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who is the latest maintainer of
pl.po.

JMarc