On Sat, 3 Mar 2001, Herbert Voss wrote:

> Georg Mayr wrote:
> > Should I rather go to the users-mailing list for the remaining question?
>
> this is the list for the documentation of lyx and it has very low
> volume. therefore you should always write to
>
> lyx-users@...

I semi-disagree. For getting your question answered quickly, you should
indeed go to lyx-users. However, sending it to lyx-docs flags it as
something that could possibly use rewriting in the docs.

Follow Herbert's advice. Also, look at a few of the "derived" layout
files, e.g. aastex.layout (I did that one for the American Astronomical
Society LaTeX package). Seeing how other people did it is always helpful.

Mike

--
Mike Ressler
[EMAIL PROTECTED]